Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beautiful World

Every one of us know about the beauty of this world. But the aim of this post is to relax you for a few minutes by talking about that. I know it is very interesting to talk about. I know that I am not a good writer in English to describe about the beauty of the world. So, I've only used simple sentences to express my thoughts. If there are some mistakes, Please kindly ignore that. some of these are collected from various sites...

What a wonderful creation!!!
See the magic of natural!! We don't have to go anywhere to see that. No matter, who we are or where we are...Have a look to the sky!!! what a wonderful creation! I tried lot of times to create that effect of sky with clouds by Adobe Photoshop. But I couldn't make the effect of original. Whenever I look to the sky, i forget myself...

Beautiful sky, wonderful moons, uncountable stars, attractive clouds..... whenever you have a problem, just have a look to the the sky. It will be useful to get rid of your problem.

The French mathematician, Jules Henri Poincaré (1854-1912) says " The scientist does not study nature because it is useful; he studies it because he delights in it, and he delights in it because it is beautiful. If nature were not beautiful, it would not be worth knowing, and if nature were not worth knowing, life would not be worth living. Of course I do not here speak of that beauty which strikes the senses, the beauty of qualities and of appearance; not that I undervalue such beauty, far from it, but it has nothing to do with science; I mean that profounder beauty which comes from the harmonious order of the parts and which a pure intelligence can grasp".

Nature has created lot of planets. One of that planets is created to support life. It has plenty of features. It is a magnet to attract things. plants, animals, ...etc live in this planet. If it is too close to the sun, it is too hot to live. If it is too far from the sun, it is too cold to live. It keep this distance as perfect to live. What a wonderful creation!!!

Every creation in this space have been created for us to live happily. But lot of us haven't realized the truth why we are here. We are always struggling with tiny things.

My dear friend, come out of your problems. you can make your thoughts as big as this world. You can live happily and help others to the same. We are here to enjoy this beautiful world

Be happy!!! help others to be happy !!!!