Sunday, July 6, 2008

Make your death as a key tool to start

I'd like to say about a person who is going to die. The problem is he doesn't realize his death. He is much worrying about the things which are going to happen in future. Is it a good way to spend his remaining life? Even an Idiot can say him, " Hey, you are going to die. why are you worrying about that things. Leave it. Start enjoying your life!!!".

My dear friend, this is very unfortunate to tell this. But that is true. you are that person. Do you realize that? you may, but i am sure most of us have forgot it. Every one of us lives with a mind set of "we will be here for a long". we may, but after that longtime?

If you have realized that, then you are one of the most happiest person in the world. Otherwise, you are struggling to live your life effectively. My request is you should accept that you are going to die. It can happen on any day, anytime, anywhere. So, Be ready to go.

Please try to imagine that you are going to die tonight. You have to enjoy your life within tonight. What would be your thought? Just try to see inside you, what are you thinking and why are you thinking like that?

According to me, Everyday I do remember myself about my death. Whenever i get problem, i will say myself, "you can face these problems only up to your existence". Then I will get motivated and since then it's really interesting to face any problem. We should remember that Life has lot of faces such as happy, angry, Problems, solutions, Promotions, good, bad, sad...etc...

So, If you do remember yourself at every morning that anything can happen today.., I am ready to face anything. Nothing can affect my Inner. I will be cool and start enjoying the life from this moment. I kindly request you to try that.

I am not coming to say that you are not enjoying your life.....Already you may.... But I have seen lot and lot people are always worrying about something...and they think that they only have the most difficult problems in the world. They haven't realized that every one of us live with our very own problem.